Sunday, June 13, 2010

Percy Jackson

I just finished the Percy Jackson’s series of books. After watching that horrible movie of the 1st book, that somehow sparked my interest in the series, bought of them at TJ Maxx or Marshall at discounted pricing, and absolutely hooked on this wonderful series about demi-god children of Olympic in modern day.

Guess I’m always a sucker for sci-fi books, or adventure books. It’s embarrassing but the last couple of adult books I’ve read are LOTR and Horatio Hornblower; the other ones had been HP and now Percy Jackson.

Next I want to read Lemony Snicket’s books….

percy-jackson

P.S. World Cup is starting, and the whole world is pumped up except for U.S. Why is it U.S. had to have its own favorite sports that no one else likes? Like baseball, football?

No comments:

Post a Comment