Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Want: New Cell Phone

My hubby and I must be the only ones in this day and age who do not have a smart phone or a data plan.

So we're out of the contract for 1/2 year now and I want to get a new phone.

Thought about the smart phone the touch screen the texting, but I don't really do any of those. It is nice to have access to internet whenever I want, god knows how much I love internet. But is this worth the extra $15 per month plus extra fees? I don't know. And which phone would I pick? I don't want to spend too much $$ on those cellphone (I already passed my stage for designer/prototype phones) Urgg decisions, decisions.

I do like this one c905a, 70 bucks for renewal contract, but will have to unlock it via Da Vinci team to get wi-fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment