Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Conair Infinity Wet/Dry Straightening Hair Styler

I read about a similar type product from VS on maggie’s blog a couple of weeks ago. I looked high and low on Amazon, Ebay, any asian store I can find and cannot find the VS version.

Luckily Ulta has a similar product and there were a 20% off coupon that week.

So here’s what I got: Conair Infinity Wet/Dry Straightening Hair Styler.  It looks to have the exact function as VS version based on pictures and built.

1

2

These are screenshots from VS Salon Website on their product and how to use it.  I found Conair’s Styler with exact function, and same usage method.

3

Overall look, VS version looks slightly better built

 

4

The hair blowing part with teeth

 

5

The controls, there are 4 settings, low heat, high heat, cool hair and off.

6

The handle is slightly too thick for my liking (and small Asian hands) but still usable.

7

Another look.

I am really impressed with this device, the wind is pretty strong from this tiny little thing.  It also does what it promises, my hair is straight, dry, and shiny within 15min.

The device cost me ~$30 after coupon. There is another Ulta Coupon available right now as well. see linky.

No comments:

Post a Comment