Monday, May 24, 2010

Recent Purchase

First Adambeauty haul, just a mini haul

 

134

Allie’s waterproof sunscreen from last year. It really didn’t work that well and clogged my pores.

135

Coffret Dor foundation case, just the case tho. The crystals are quite lovely, not cheap looking at all! The case is still humongous.

136

But the inside is Lunasol’s foundation. I still have some of last year’s CDR’s foundation left and as far as I can tell last year’s summer powder foundation is the same as this year’s.  I’ve always loved Lunasol Powder foundation ever since I got a sample.  It’s full coverage and melts into my skin.

137

Comparison of CDRs summer powder foundation cases.

157

Lypsy chapstick – I’m much more into organic, natural skincare now. This chapstick has a cute little bee on the side.  

138

ingridience.

 

141

There was a store closing in my city so I got the following for 50% off. The only downside is I didn’t buy enough.

Sara Happ’s hollywood lip scrub. Mostly made of sugar so can I self make these by adding lotion to sugar?

145

Paul & Joe’s loose powder

149

151  

The powder portion is tiny, tiny, tiny. The packaging’s great tho, brings me back to my childhood days when I pretended to be a princess.

152

A tiny hair straightened of 1 inch wide from Marshall’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment